-
November 6th, 2001, 02:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got some of the 'media' section up, althought there's some problems w/ the window sizes. check it out if ya like.... www.marked001.com
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
November 6th, 2001, 03:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
yo dude...where is that site where we are supposed to vote for your ride...can't we do that now? (nov 4???)
------------------
-Shawn
91 DX 4-door
AEM CAI
4-doors rock & I am ready for that ZC! I hope 91zc gets his b16 soon Muhahahahaha!!
-
November 6th, 2001, 03:10 PM
#3
-
November 6th, 2001, 03:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
there ya go...I'm happy as long as I'm beatin eric and he's mad. haha.
-
November 6th, 2001, 03:28 PM
#5
-
November 6th, 2001, 03:39 PM
#6
Inactive Member
hey, there's nothing wrong w/ a turbo'd z6!!! 
haha. but yeah, that car is pretty ugly. I'm very impressed w/ the amount and quality of work on it, but its still ugly....
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
November 6th, 2001, 05:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
cool. find out where she lives and tell her to get in touch w/ me...
-
November 7th, 2001, 03:28 AM
#8
Inactive Member
wheres the meet i might try to come up if i can get this part for my car but other then that dont think i can make it up send me directions
[email protected]
thanks pio
------------------
Drive Fast And Shut Up
-
November 7th, 2001, 04:02 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
November 7th, 2001, 04:09 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I give your sorry ass a 10 at least once a day 
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks